Aside from all of the quick and easy snacks you can make ahead of time on our plan, we know that sometimes things come up and it is hard to prepare food in advance. However, if you are unable to finish meal prepping, then here are some of our favorite on-the-go snacks that are Fairburn approved!
- Apples, peaches, pears – basically any fruit you can grab in one hand and go!
- Natural almonds – and they come in individual serving packs too!
- Yogurt (plain yogurt with fresh berries or David’s Homemade Granola is preferred)
- Hard boiled eggs
- Lara and Chia Bars (Love the peanut butter)*
- Any Fairburn it Off approved snack like our Fruit and Yogurt Parfait, Ants on a Log, or any other snack that can be made in advance from our plans here! You’ll find snacks like cucumber lox bites, chia puddings, and smoothies, and they are all quick and easy to make!
*We love these bars, but we do try to limit the number that we have and do not want you to rely on them every day. If you take just a couple of minutes to prep fruits and veggies with peanut butter or hummus, than you will have a healthy and filling snack.
For more snack ideas and recipes, check out our meal guides here.